Sunday, June 10, 2007

Anniversary Accordion Album

I was a little unsure of this stamp set when I first saw it...I have to say though it is really growing on me! I made this little album to display at my Grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. It uses the new Baroque Motifs stamp set, close to cocoa cardstock, creamy caramel cardstock and some designer paper I bought at Michael's. I stamped with close to cocoa ink and embellished with vinatge brads. To make it I cut a sheet of 8.5X11 close to cocoa cardstock into two 4X11 inch strips. I took one strip and cut it down to 4X9. I then took the strips and scored them at 3 inch intervals. On the 4X11 inch strip I had an extra two inch flap leftover. Using glue stick I secured this flap to the back of one of the 4X9's panels. So I now have a 20 inch long piece of cardstock scored at 3 inch intervals. I folded the 3 inch panels into an accordion and then embellished!! I really hope this makes sense!!! Here are views of the whole thing, the front and then the end. If you can't read the quote on the end panel it says: There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.





2 comments:

Shauna! said...

ooooo - what a sensational way to display photos for their special occassion! I love it!

tonistamps said...

This is beautiful, and sounds easy enough - I'll go try it! Thanks for the directions!