Saturday, June 16, 2007

Preview Chipboard

This is my first try at using chipboard!! The chipboard flower is from the new Fall and Winter Preview package! I was a little scared of trying it out, but it ended up being so super easy! I just glue sticked the entire chipboard image, stuck it to the designer paper and trimmed! Voila! Super easy and super cute! I punched the whole in the middle of the flower with my crop-o-dile. Can I just tell you how CRAZY I am about the crop-o-dile? It punches through chipboard like butter! It is awesome! I used a silver brad for the center of the flower. For the papers on this card I used the new soft sky and pomegranate. Can you tell I am obsessed with the new in color papers?! I also used the yellow and pink designer papers from the palette o' prints. I embossed the background with my cuddlebug tiny bubbles embossing folder! I used the tag punches and the "joy" from small script! I embellished with my typical white organdy ribbon! Thanks for looking!



No comments: