Monday, June 11, 2007

Snow Leopard


I made this card for my DD! She is obsessed with snow leopards. Not sure exactly what the animal in the set is, but I think he looks kind of like a leopard! The set is Stampin Up's new Zoofari set from the Fall-Winter Preview Brochure. I also used a stamp from Fresh Fillers for the background and "joy" from Small Script. I used black, grey and white cardstock for a monochromatic theme (depends on what you consider monochromatic). I stamped the leopard and joy in black and used white craft ink for the background. The oval for joy was punched using the smaller SU oval punch (I need to get the larger oval punch for layering!). I watercolored the leopard using an aqua painter and grey and black stamp pads (squeezed the ink against the lid and used this as a palette). Overall just a simple card!! DD was very happy with it though!

No comments: