Friday, June 15, 2007

Sick Zebra



I have been playing around with my new Zoofari set and my cuddlebug embossing folders! I made the zebra all sorts of silly colors. I think he looks a little sea sick in wasabi green! For this card I used wasabi green and river rock cardstock. The river rock looks green to me, so I decided to pair it up with the wasabi! The background is embossed with the cuttlebug folder "textiles". The saying is from the new Holidays and Wishes stamp set. I gave the zebra his sick hue with an aquapainter and wasabi green stamp pad.




For this next zany zebra card I used the new pomegranate and black cardstock. I embossed the black cardstock with the "mosaic" embossing folder! I have to say I am having such a good time with the new cuddlebug goodies! I also added a smidge of designer paper from the palette o' prints pack! This is another new toy I am crazy about! I once again watercolored the zebra with an aquapainter and the pomegranate stamp pad. I added a touch of organdy to highlight the white cardstock the zebra was stamped on. I used "from the heart" from the Holidays and Wishes stamp set. I like to choose general sentiments so the card is really versatile. It could be a baby card, a birthday card etc.



No comments: