Thursday, June 14, 2007

Baroque Motifs

I have been playing around (again) with my new Baroque Motifs stamp set! This first card I totally cased from SCS. I used close to cocoa and the new river rock paper. Boy oh boy does river rock look green to me! I embossed the swirl in close to cocoa craft ink and clear embossing powder. The ink for the flower and saying is close to cocoa classic ink. I embellished with a little ribbon. I don't have the ticket punch (I need it though!) so I impervised by punching the corners of this project with my circle punch.


This next card looks a lot better in person! I used the new purely pomegranate cardstock along with silver and a smidge of white. For the background of this card I embossed the silver swirl onto the siler cardstock. It just doesn't show up in the picture! I then stamped the swirl in pomegranate and the little flower in silver. I finished with a little white organdy ribbon.




No comments: