Friday, June 29, 2007

New Catalog

It feels like I am one of the absolute last people to finally receive their catalogs! I finally got mine though! At the same time I got my catalog I also got a swap I participated in back! When I received both of them I was really excited! So there may have been a few excited "YEAH"'s! Well I tore open the swap and left the packaging on the counter! Later on my six year old saw the tore open packaging and said "What is that?!" usually post office packages mean candy/presents for him! My three year old looked at him and said "I don't know but Mom is sure excited!". I thought it was really cute!
I am really excited about some of the new accessories in the new catalog! I love the new pretties kit!! I am really excited for scallop circle punch and that we now sell the designer label punch individually! I have a cropodile I absolutely love, so I am excited to be able to sell it now! I love some of the new background stamps and wheels! I love the Voila Accessories and the Boatloads of Love!
What does everyone else think?!

No comments: